- Of the ancient medieval structure it remains
the beautiful town-walls of walls urbiche of the century and the four
doors, piu majestic di.le which are Sant' Door Augustin with a colorful
merlata tower and I fresco of the ' 300 in the lunetta.
- Nearest, on Mameli Course, it is the church of
Sant' Augustin, gotica, with the facade adorns of a delicious pointed
portale with makes us of colonnine.
- The inner conserve numerous frescoes of
painters of the umbro-senese school: ¶Nelli,
Lorenzetti, Mezzastris, Corporals, Pupil. ¶Along
Mameli Course to notice Palazzo Langeli, Palazzo Panbufetti and Palazzo
Tampestivi with the remarkable bugnato portale to.
- In bottom to the Course the splendid Public
square of the Common one is opened.
- On the Public square the Palace Communal, of
1270 and rimaneggiato stands out later on.
- E' preceded from a beautiful quattrocentesco
porch to octagonal pillars and has, on the skillful flank, one double
lancet window with tortile colonnina, probable rest of the ancient
- To the Association of Bologna one finds the
civic Library and the communal archives, containing remarkable antichi
documents, codes and incunaboli.
- To the inside It knows it it Smaller of the
Council introduces I fresco of the ' 400.
- Addressing to a costade it will be possible to
go up on the civic Tower from which it is possible to enjoy exceptional
panorama: ¶Spoleto, Assisi, Perugia are
looked at, Spello, Trevi, Foligno, villages and Castles until the
summits of the umbro-abruzzese Appennino.
- In the same public square one finds Palazzo
Senili and elegant Palazzo Camillli.
- Leaving the Public square for the Alley of the
Laborers Dante Public square is caught up where the ancient church of
Saint rises Maria Maddalena whom it guards to the inside interesting
- Continuing along it walls to them is reached
of forehead the church of Chiara Saint who conserve a beautiful the '
600 ciborio of and a silver urn with the body of Chiara Saint.
- It accompanies to you from the nuns can be
visited the Nail head of Croce Saint, adorned from frescoes of the '
- To the inside of the Monastero (accessible
upon request and not always with facility) beautifulst collection of
furnitures and pictures of the ' 700 is found one.
- He is not visitabile, unfortunately, an attic
adorned from I fresco of Benozzo Gozzoli.
- In Via of the Umbra Railing hour transformed
in Museum is found the former church of Saint Francisco.
- The most remarkable collection is disposed in
the spans of the navate ones.
- In the median apse, of particular interest,
scenes of the life of Saint Francisco, its glorificazione between Knows
you of the Order, its first companions, of Benozzo Gozzoli;
¶moreover, works of Nicolò Aunno, Tiberio
d' Assisi, Mezzastris and a Manger of the Perugino.
- Continuing to come down for Via of the Umbra
Railing, a point is caught up much rinomato for the splendid sight that
it offers around.
- To a kilometer from the country, exiting from
Spoleto Door, it is reached the church of Saint Fortunato, than laughed
them to V the century and was rifared in 1446.
- The church is preceded from a beautiful
courtyard to porch of the ' 400, with ancient columns.
- In the left part of the porch the Nail head of
Saint Francisco frescoed from Tiberio d' Assisi is found.
- In lunetta beautiful ones I fresco of Benozzo
- The inside, much simple, to one navata,
conserve numerous frescoes (some a lot deteriotates to you) of Benozzo